The League of Women Voters Education Fund conducts voter service and citizen education activities. It is a nonpartisan nonprofit public policy educational organization.
The League of Women Voters Education Fund conducts voter service and citizen education activities. It is a nonpartisan nonprofit public policy educational organization, which:
- Builds citizen participation in the democratic process.
- Studies key community issues at all government levels in an unbiased manner.
- Enables people to seek positive solutions to public policy issues through education and conflict management.
The Education Fund pays the costs associated with:
- Belmont Candidates Nights
- Warrant Briefings with the Warrant Committee before Town Meetings
- Belmont Voters Guide sent to all households before local elections
- Educational materials such as the League's new Guide to Conserving Land in Belmont
- Educational Forums
If you would like to help the Belmont LWV Education Fund provide these important services to Belmont, please contribute by sending a check, made out to the Belmont LWV Education Fund, to:
Belmont LWV Education Fund
c/o League of Women Voters of Belmont
P.O. Box 426
Belmont, MA 02478
or donate on-line using PayPal
Donations to the Education Fund, a 501(c)(3)corporation, are fully tax-deductible where allowed by law.